Friday 19 September 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry its been so long but i lost all my motivation to keep coding after i changed ide, and altered some of my code. a lot of things started to go wrong with the code and it wasnt working the way it was supposed to.  I have managed to fix all the things that went wrong, i think and i am now back to where i left of from my last post.

I had to fix the levels as they loaded as the tiles were all getting placed in the wrong place, then i had to fix the screen scrolling as my characters movement was not correct and kept disappearing off the screen, all a bit of a nightmare, but i decided that once i fixed that i knew i would start things moving again. I just hated the thought of having to re-code stuff that already took me a while before

Next thing to do is to make the code read in the data from the editor to get the moving platforms  working. Hopefully that shouldn't take too long.

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment