Wednesday 26 August 2015

hey guys,

Not made much progress on game as i have been working a lot, but should be able to get back to it now. I was hoping to release game at end of August but due to work i have to move the release date until the end of September.

I have started working on the levels that need to be created for the game, This is proving to take quite a bit of time as, i have to test the levels and make sure that everything can be completed and that there is not anywhere that you can get stuck, or levels that are just too hard or impossible to complete.
I am getting there though, I have also added some more varied graphics for the monsters and baddies.

Still a bit more finishing touches as well but i am getting there, just going to take me a bit longer than i would have liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment