Sunday 8 March 2015

Hey guys,

I hope some of you have managed to try out the beta of my wip (work in progress).
I have been working on the graphics for a bit this week, going to add a new graphic for the spring which is going to change from an actual spring to a jelly that propels you up, hopefully want to add a bit of  animation to this as well so you can see it wobble


Additions and bug fixes

  • added new graphic for moving platforms.
  • added links to my blog to take you directly to my apps, for you to download.
  • adjusted the positioning of the level start/end doors
  • placing and deleting tiles in editor now faster.
  • changed the graphic for the arrow in game.
  • added new spring graphic
  • added animation to springs
  • tweaked movement of main character ( still some work to be done on this, not quite happy how she jumps)

No comments:

Post a Comment