Sunday 10 August 2014

The GUI in the editor is coming along nicely, i have implemented a few basic  functions, but have a few new ones that i want to add as theses would help me make some great levels without have to hard code anything about the levels in the app itself. The more i can get the editor to do the quicker the levels can be made.

The editor takes a lot of time to code but eventually i will be able to turn out levels a lot quicker and that would save a lot of time, and the editor can be used for other games and apps as well as it is a standalone editor, so the more polished and more useful i can make it, will save me a massive amount of time on this and future projects.

I only plan to add functions that help me with this project at the moment with a view to expand its capabilities later and add functions that will help me with different types of games also.



Level Editor Screenshot



No comments:

Post a Comment